101 490 Quebec St. Prince George BC
Handy Circle Resource Society was founded on October 16th, 1985 in Prince George, British Columbia, by Vivienne Candy. Since 1985, Handy Circle Resource society has been helping persons with disabilities and special needs, their families and friends in Prince George, British Columbia and area.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
- We are an information and referral service for persons with disabilities and Special Needs.
- We help fill out medical forms and provide you with your next steps to succeed.
- We help persons with Disabilities and Special Needs filing their income tax. We provide training so they can do own their taxes.(Upon request)
- We help gather the documents necessary to file your taxes.
- FREE Craft Networking Workshops,
- Email us at email@example.com or call 250-563-1852 for more information.
- We provide workshops / Seminars / Conferences and topics such as Financial Security, housing, Transportation, entertainment and Self-Help Skills, etc.
- We help persons needing a Ramp through (STOPGAP AND TETRA (PARTNERS) for their business or home. We network with TETRA and STOPGAP to fulfill your needs regarding accessibility issues. Contact 250-563-1852 (This is on Hold because of Government Regulations)